About this Blog
I’m not the most successful and well-established blogger or internet marketer you’ll find online. In fact, I can point you in a few directions where you can learn everything, you’ll need to be successful online other than this blog.
Now while I’m able to admit I’m not the best, I do have unique perspectives and have seen some incredible results in my business. In fact, I’m close to quitting my day job and going full time as a freelance copywriter.
So, what can you gain from this site then?
There are two things I believe when it comes to teaching people and learning new things.
- Sometimes it’s more difficult to teach someone something if you’re an “expert” on the subject and so far, removed from what newcomers may be experiencing.
- Sometimes when you DON’T know what you’re doing, you’re able to create innovative and BETTER ways of doing things that a fully established person may never discover.
So, with this perspective, you can stand to learn quite a bit from this blog?
I’m not blogging or marketing illiterate. I do know what I’m doing. I just can’t show you out of this world results yet. A lot of bloggers flash their earnings, and rightfully so. I’m not doing this so much to show off. I don’t expect a single dime from this blog (I’ve got other sites doing that for me).
What I expect from BloggerITUS, and what you should expect too, is to connect with others, grow with a community of smart people looking to really make a difference in their businesses, careers, and lives and have fun in the process.
These are some of the skills I plan to explain that will generate a ton of profit for you far into the future of your work:
- You will understand the basics of blogging and web hosting.
- You will find out how to cleverly start a blog, write content and market your content to engage the right audience.
- And, you’ll discover exactly what your audience wants so you can turn them into loyal followers and raving fans.
Now let me ask, How would like to join our group of smart business owners making better advancements with their online business?
About Walton, Owner of BloggerITUS
I’m a 24-year-old student, blogger, and web developer.
BloggerITUS is the accumulation of all my business endeavors, personal views, and marketing strategies – they’ve all been wrapped up and they are lined up to be neatly packaged for your benefit.
If you were to ask me what I do for a living, I wouldn’t tell you any of the above though.
Rather, I’d give you my personal mission statement that carries with me through ALL aspects of my life.
What I do is live. I’m human, my career is not what I “do”.
Personal mission statement is to: Entertain, Intrigue, Inspire, Motivate, Empower, and Improve both of us.
If you have any question regarding me or my blog feel free to contact me.